Need 500 votes to be officially listed
Binance Smart Chain: 0x0e2114955023B736fa97D9E2FCDe2836d10b7A5C

About

The Bridges mission is to launch a suite of tools to deliver the DeFi space and its opportunities to everyone in a safe, innovative, and equitable environment.

Bridge$—the first step of the ambitious Bridges roadmap—is a dividend paying token with a stable supply. The Bridge$ token will serve as the foundation for the Bridges DEX and future Bridges applications. In order to list on the Bridges DEX, projects will have to show that they are both safe and innovative.

Apart from only offering an exchange, Bridges aims to educate both new and experienced DeFi investors in order to give everyone safe access to the market. The Bridges Team will launch a suite of applications combining the exchange, an integration with a third-party payment provider, and educational features.

Tokenomics

Bridge$ has a stable supply of 100 million tokens. There is a low 5% tax protocol: 1% goes into the liquidity pool, 1% goes to the development wallet to further grow the project, and 3% is distributed as dividends to all investors holding at least 100 Bridge$.

More info

70% of the liquidity pool is locked for 1 year, and the other 30% will be used to provide liquidity for the exchange when it launches. (See https://mudra.website/?certificate=yes&type=0&lp=0x83789af985239dc74bec38aff851b7833b549a7a) The project wallets are managed with multisignature wallets.

Is Presale

No

Developer Team/bio

The Bridges Team is composed of four members. Two team members have a background working in FinTech, both in product management and software engineering. Another has a technical background. The fourth member has strong networking in place to propel the project forward. All of the team members are strong DeFi supporters.

Awards

Show the stength of your community and earn these awards

Over 15000 votes

Over 25000 votes

Over 50000 votes

Ask the community

Login to comment.